Logomark® Terms and Conditions
Acceptance Of Order
- All orders are accepted subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If for any reason Logomark, Inc. cannot meet the required delivery, you will be contacted by a Logomark representative.
- All orders are subject to credit approval.
- Logomark, Inc. will accept no changes to the order unless done so by fax or email and confirmed by Logomark, Inc.
- If an account has not been established, prepayment of the value of the goods must accompany the order.
- Quotations issued by Logomark, Inc. are for price and delivery only and do not guarantee automatic acceptance of order. All orders will be subject to Logomark’s credit terms and acceptance. A pre-payment may be required depending on size and amount of the order.
- All art should be only sent to email@example.com. You will receive an auto-reply if your art has been received.
- Vector files must be saved in *.ai, *.eps, or *.pdf formats with all text outlined.
- Bitmap files must be saved at a minimum of 600dpi and at 100% of final output size. Laser, screenprint, and deboss artwork must have halftones and gradients removed prior to submission.
- Microsoft office files are not accepted as artwork.
- Personalization lists must be submitted in *.txt or *.xls formats
- Artwork will be kept on file for a period of 12 months and then deleted.
- All other file types are not acceptable and will incur a charge of $25.00 [G] per half hour to convert to an acceptable format.
California Proposition 65
All Logomark products meet applicable federal safety and warning requirements as enforced by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the Consumer Product Safety Commission. California Proposition 65, otherwise known as Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. For interested parties, Logomark may be able to provide, upon request, certification of independently tested concentrations of specific chemicals for specific products. In addition, Logomark clients may request that the label below be applied to their products prior to shipment, ensuring compliance with California Proposition 65 regulatory requirements.
Due to price fluctuations, all prices in this catalog are subject to change without notice. Current pricing is available 24 hours a day at Logomark.com
All the copy or material submitted by the customer for the use in producing items ordered, whether or not artwork by the factory is required therewith, will be accepted by Logomark as being submitted in full compliance with all applicable laws regarding trademark, service mark, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection and that customer has the legal right to use the same in the ordered product. The customer, by submitting such copy of other material, represents that the use thereof by the factory on the items ordered will not violate any laws or right of any party or parties in or to the same, and Logomark, Inc. hereby disclaims any liability for compliance with such laws in the use of the customer’s copy or material. The customer hereby agrees to hold the factory harmless from and indemnify the same from any damages, costs and/or expenses when they arise under all such laws as consequence of the factory’s use of said copy or other materials of the operations undertaken by this agreement.
To the extent not controlled by federal law, all questions concerning these Terms shall be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to contracts which are executed and performed entirely within the state. Logomark and Distributor each agree consent to the jurisdiction of any court located in Orange County, California with subject matter jurisdiction thereof, and consents and agrees to the venue of the County of Orange.
- Drop shipment charges ($5.00) apply for each location, plus freight costs.
- Drop ship addresses must be received at the time of order receipt. Please provide addresses electronically via an e-mail attachment with a purchase order reference in the subject line.
- For your convenience, we offer an excel drop ship template file to download.
Logomark® Advantage 24 Policies
The Advantage 24 service is offered for the following decoration methods: Screen Print, Pad Print, Laser, and flat Vinyl Panel (domed vinyl excluded). To maintain quality, embroidery, domed vinyls, ColorSplash, full color paper inserts, heat transfers, debossing, etching, color fills, watches, gift sets and gift tins are not eligible for Advantage 24 service. All requests for the Advantage 24 service, including reorders, are subject to the Terms. Due to the special care and handling required to fulfill your Advantage 24 order, the following conditions must be met.
- Advantage 24 must be designated on the order.
- Complete order must be received no later than 9:00 PM EST to the Advantage 24 fax number: 1-866-848-8277 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and accurate electronic or camera-ready artwork must be received no later than 9:00 PM EST to the Advantage 24 email address: email@example.com.
- Orders received on weekends, holidays and Fridays after 6:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
- Artwork email must state distributor name, contact name, contact phone number, valid purchase order number and the file type of the vector artwork used (i.e. *.eps, *.ai, *.pdf).
- Only one standard location applies.
- Maximum of 1000 units or EQP.
- Maximum of 3 products/SKUs per order.
- Maximum of 1 order per distributor, per item, per day.
- Minimum of 1st Column.
- Less than minimum fee of $80.
- Shipping via FedEx or UPS only.
- Proof approvals are not available.
- Client’s Logomark account must be current and in good credit standing.
- Customer Service available up to 9:00 PM EST Monday through Friday.
- Full terms and conditions available at www.logomark.com.
Logomark will make every effort to accept all qualifying orders for Advantage 24 service. However, Advantage 24 service is not guaranteed and is subject to availability based on production capacity. Logomark will attempt to meet your needs without incurring additional charges, but client will be responsible for expedited shipping costs, if required, to meet in-hands date.
- For pricing on orders exceeding end-column quantities, please contact our Inside Sales department.
- Logomark, Inc. reserves the right to ship up to 3% over or under the quantity ordered unless “Exact Quantity” is specified on original purchase order. Over-runs will be invoiced at actual price.
- The standard production time varies by product line and is approximately 5-10 business days up to catalog end quantity. Production time begins upon receipt of signed proof form, approval of credit and complete shipping information. Orders at or above EQP quantities may require additional production time. Please allow for additional order processing time if credit is not established or in good standing.
- If a proof or spec sample is required, additional production time will be necessary.
- Once an order is in production, no changes can be made.
- Cancellation of an order not yet in production will only be accepted if formal notification has been received by fax or email and confirmed in writing by Logomark, Inc.
- Merchandise found to be incorrect due to Logomark’s error will be replaced at no cost if returned within 30 days of receipt of the merchandise. A written authorization including a RMA number from Logomark, Inc. is required prior to any returns. Merchandise returned without authorization and RMA number will not be accepted and will be returned to sender. No credit will be issued for merchandise that is not authorized to be returned to Logomark, Inc.
- Blank goods will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. All shipping charges incurred are non-refundable.
- All prices shown in the catalog are F.O.B., Tustin, CA. Postage, shipping, insurance and handling charges will be added to the invoice.
- Logomark will insure all shipments on behalf of the Distributor at the value of the merchandise invoiced by Logomark, Inc. when shipped on Logomark’s account. Insurance costs are included in the shipping charge. Only claims received in writing within 7 days from receipt of merchandise will be accepted. A representative from the carrier that delivered the merchandise must inspect any carton that has been opened or damaged before a claim can be filed.
- Logomark package insurance is charged at $1.00 per $100 of value and $3.00 per package for handling.
- Orders shipped using 3rd party freight accounts will be shipped F.O.B., Tustin, CA and charged a flat rate of $10.00 per order.
- If you provide Logomark with a 3rd party freight account for shipping or designate a specific carrier, you assume full responsibility for the shipment from the time the order is ready for pickup.
- Logomark is not responsible for any carrier or en-route delays regardless of ship method.
- Most orders are shipped via FedEx. Orders that do not indicate shipping instructions will be shipped at the most economical method to meet the in-hands date.
- International shipping requires 3rd party account number and declared commercial value.
- We will expedite shipping to meet an in-hands date unless expressly notified to the contrary by the client prior to shipping.
- Products with lithium-ion batteries and hand sanitizers with alcohol base cannot be shipped by air.
The artwork, designs and trademarks imprinted on the products displayed herein are reproduced only as examples of the type and quality of decorated products available. They are not intended to represent that the products are either endorsed by, or produced for the owners of the artwork, design or trademark.